After a few days of intense testing and learning I’m finally ready to release my dr drum review. Be warned though, this review doesn’t hold back. I’m going into the good and the bad to make sure you know everything about the Dr Drum Beat Making Software.
NOTE: This is a review though. If you’re looking for the Dr Drum website then click here
When I was looking for beat making programs to buy I stumbled across Dr Drum Beat Making Software and looked for reviews online. Unfortunately there weren’t any quality reviews, so I decided to take a chance and try it out in hopes to provide a quality review for others.
Like I said earlier this review is extensive and will be going into the good and the bad points about the Dr Drum software, so if that’s something you don’t want to see, you should probably close your browser now…
If you’re still here then great because I think you’re going to learn a lot about this beat making software. Without further a due, let’s get started.
Right off the bat ill tell you, it’s safe to say I’m not rolling around in cash, so I needed a beat making program that wasn’t too hard on my wallet. After doing some Google searches I noticed how a lot of beat making software was ranging anywhere from $97-$300+ dollars. There was no way I was going to pay that much. I was just beginning and I was looking for something powerful, but also economical. Dr Drum fit this perfectly.
As an extra incentive I noticed a 60 day money back guarantee offered by the developers of Dr Drum, which was all the insurance I needed, so I went ahead and purchased the Dr Drum Beat Making Software.
The best part about it was that I could download it instantly. Within 5 minutes I received my exclusive membership details and logged in. I was amazed at the hours of video tutorials available to you right away. I began to download the program on my Mac (Yes, this program works on Windows and Mac!) while I watched the tutorials on the software.
Once I opened up the beat making software I couldn’t believe how simple it was to understand, there was virtually no learning curve. I started making beats within 10 minutes!
The support is incredible as well. At least once a week there is an update to the software to improve it and add new features, so if you’re like me and ask a lot of questions, fear not because they are answered quickly.
Now, as good as this beat maker seems it isn’t perfect. I noticed a few bugs that slowed down my beat making, but that should be fixed in the next update (at the time of this review). Also there aren’t thousands of beats to pick from like in other beat making software. However you can download premium sound packages in the exclusive member area that will expand your library by the thousands.
So, that’s my Dr Drum review. I hope you enjoyed learning about the good points and some of the bad.
I give this beat making software 5 out of 5 stars. It was everything I needed and the price was perfect. I highly recommend you look into the Dr Drum Beat Making Software if you’re interested in creating your own beats, you won’t be disappointed.
Ray
Ray
No comments:
Post a Comment